Global Options are telecommunications specialists in the fibre optic and copper networks and have a strong record of delivering extremely high quality telecommunication services on-time.
Established in 2007 by Ross Freeman, Global Options has become recognised as a leader in the Telecommunications Industry.
- Lines Supervisor
- Field Training Officer
- Telstra Learning Academy Trainer: Optical Fibre splicing and testing (IEN/CAN), Copper Jointing (Main Cables, Distribution and Branch), CPAS National Training
- Technical Specialist – Design and Assigning
- Field Contract Inspector and Supervisor
- Technical Specialist developing processes for Telstra’s Copper Mains Air Pressure Network
- Telstra Auditor – work standards and safety audits
- Consultant to Telstra’s Network Integrity Services
- Initial FTTP Telstra training for Sth Brisbane telephone exchange relocation to Woolloongabba telephone Exchange 2011
- FTTP Construction 2012 to present, Toowoomba and surrounding districts, Brisbane, Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast new estates
- NBN Transit Fibre Network construction for HFC fibre loops and Wireless Sth East Qld
- FTTN (Fibre to the Node) Initial trial Bribie Island undertaking all aspects of the optic fibre and copper components including commissioning of optic fibre and copper pillar compressions and cut-ins
- FTTN (Fibre to the Node) 2015 to present. All construction of optic fibre and copper components including commissioning of optic fibre and copper pillar compressions and cut-ins Sth East Qld
- Optical Fibre/Copper Cable Jointing Contractor – Gold Coast Light Rail Project Surfer’s Paradise Stages 1 and 2
- Consultant/Training for Exchange Access Manhole Construction
Global Options has the ability to competently complete both complex and simple tasks in this Industry in both copper and fibre in a timely, neat and cost effective manner. Ross is a known “Problem Solver” who has personally trained our staff to his high standards.