Global Options are telecommunications specialists in the fibre optic and copper networks and have a strong record of delivering extremely high quality telecommunication services on-time.
Established in 2007 by Ross Freeman, Global Options has become recognised as a leader in the Telecommunications Industry.
- Lines Supervisor
- Field Training Officer
- Contract Telstra Learning Academy Trainer
- Technical Specialist – Design and Assigning
- Field Contract Inspector and Supervisor
- Technical Specialist developing processes for Telstra’s Copper Mains Air Pressure Network
- Telstra Auditor – work standards and safety audits
- Consultant to Telstra’s Network Integrity Services
- Assisted in writing training programs for Telstra Learning Academy – subject matter expert Basic Leak Location and Pressurised Sheath Cable Maintenance Courses
- FTTN (Fibre to the Node) Trial Bribie Island undertaking all aspects of the optic fibre and copper components including commissioning of optic fibre and copper pillar compressions and cut-ins
- NBN Optical Cable Jointing Contractor – Darling Downs
- Cable Jointing contractor – Gold Coast Light Rail Project Surfers Paradise Stage Two
- Consultant for exchange access manhole construction
Global Options has the ability to competently complete both complex and simple tasks in this Industry in both copper and fibre in a timely, neat and cost effective manner. Ross is a known “Problem Solver” who has personally trained our staff to his high standards.